We, Vivo Dance, a registered company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with license number 950 429 (hereinafter referred to as “Vivo Dance”, “us”, “we”, “our”, “Studio”, respect the privacy of all of our users and are committed to protecting information collected through the Online Assets. Personal information about you may be collected in several ways when you use the Online Assets or any Vivo Dance Services (“Services”). The services we provide include Live Theatrical Show Productions, Folklore Dance Performances, parties and entertainment services, performing arts and music festivals. Our head office is located in Jumeirah Park, Dubai, UAE, PO Box 11628. The website and portal at WWW.VIVODANCE.AE (our “Website” or “Portal) are owned and operated by Vivo Dance (“Studio”).
I. When you visit our Website;
II. When you complete an application form to become a registered Student of the Studio (“Applicants”) through our portal; and
III. Any subsequent registration of the Student and/or grant of membership permitting you to avail the dance classes and related services organized by the Studio.
- “Studio” “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Vivo Dance.
- “Student” “you” and “your” refers to website visitors, portal applicants, enrolled students/parents and members of the s
- Personal Information is information relating to you, which can be used to personally identify you (either directly or indirectly).
- Information that we collect
The Online Assets may collect “Personal Information”, which is any information that can be used to identify, directly or indirectly, an individual. Below is the type of information we pay collect from you:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your age, date of birth, gender specific information;
- Your address; landline and mobile telephone numbers;
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us when filling out a contact form;
Personal Information in respect of other individuals associated with you.
- To assess whether you meet suitable Applicant criteria in order for your application to be confirmed as a Student;
- Ongoing basis (in the event that your application to become a Student is approved) to ensure our Student can avail their rights, entitlements and benefits;
- To respond to your queries, and/or provide the Services and/or information that you have requested;
- Our Business Purposes such as:
- To customize various aspects of our services to improve your experience;
- Record keeping, statistical analysis, internal reporting and research purposes;
- To ensure network and information security;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To investigate any complaint, you make;
- To provide evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and Vivo Dances;
- Business and disaster recovery (e.g. to create back-ups);
- Document retention/storage;
- Database management;
- To protect the rights, property, and/or safety of the Studio, its personnel and others; and
- To ensure the quality of the services we provide to our Visitors, Students and Members remains consistent and up to standard.
In addition, we may use your Personal Information for additional specific purposes referred at the point of collection. If you choose not to provide Personal Information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with the information and/or Services you have requested or otherwise fulfil the purpose(s) for which we have asked for the Personal Information.
We rely upon your consent to process your Personal Information in relation to become a Student or member of Vivo Dance. In other cases, where we may process your Personal Information includes:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the performance of a public task;
- For our legitimate interests in:
- Responding to your queries;
- Providing Services and/or information to you;
- Our internal Business Purposes, as set out in 2 above.
We consider the risk to your Rights of Data Protection in connection with the Personal Data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests and ensure it is not excessive or overly intrusive. We have also put in place protections for your rights by ensuring proper security measures.
We cannot guarantee however the security of, nor accept any liability for, any of the information you submit to us or any information we develop as a result of your use of the Vivo Dance Services.
Where permissible under applicable local laws, we may combine information that you have provided to us with other information that we already hold about you and which we have collected for a compatible purpose.
If you wish to deny the use of and saving of cookies from the Website onto your computer, you should take the necessary steps in your browser settings. You always have the choice of accepting, rejecting or deleting cookies. If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended.If you do not disable your cookies, you allow us to use them.
- Our accountants, auditors, lawyers or similar advisers when they are required to provide us with professional advice;
- Any other third party if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property and/or safety of the Studio, our personnel or others;
- Any other third party that provide services to the Portal, including those that assist us in customer relationship management;
- Any other third party for the purposes of acting in accordance with the requirements of a court, regulator or government agency, for example, complying with a search warrant or court order or acting in accordance with an applicable law or regulation;
- Investors and other relevant third parties in in the event of an actual potential sale or other corporate transaction related to the Studio.
It is our right to retain your Personal Information for the length of time required for the specific purpose or purposes for which it was collected. However, we may be obliged to store some Personal Information for a longer time, taking into account factors including:
- Legal obligation(s) under the applicable law(s) to retain data for a certain period of time;
- Statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
- (Potential) disputes; and
- Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We implement the appropriate security measures to help protect your Personal Information and guard it from being accessed by unauthorized persons. Fit Circle does not warrant or guarantee in any way that your Personal Information will always remain private or safe and disclaims any responsibility or liability arising out of or in connection with loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure of any Personal Information held by us.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.